The development of technical systems often requires different modelling and simulation methods already in the development phase to reduce time consuming empirical designs and iterative optimisations.
The focus of our expertise is on the virtual modelling and design of magnetic transmission devices including its power electronic components, the analysis of acoustic wave propagation including their electrical excitation and detection in concrete applications and the simulation of electromagnetic phenomena.
- Simulation projects on electromagnetic and structural dynamic systems including coupled physical phenomena
- Provision of server systems for the numerical solution of extensive physical models
- Development and implementation of models: electromagnetics, acoustics (ultrasonic), elastic wave propagation, structural dynamics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics
- Simulation studies (modelling, numerical implementation, evaluation)
- Training courses for customer